Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Interview: Ila Soleimani

3DTotal - Hi there, could you introduce yourself to the viewers and tell us a bit about yourself?

Ila - Hi and thank you for giving me this opportunity. I am Ila Soleimani, a Tehran (Iran) born freelancing 3d artist, animator and TV Ad developer. It was PIXAR’s short film ‘Tin Toy’ which awakened my desire for being a 3d artist exactly in the year it won the Oscar award. Since then I follow my career experiencing with my beloved C64 home computer by making simple 2d flying logo animations and sprite designing. I got into the professional CGI market in 1993 while I was studying Graphic Designing at University. I started my first 3D experience with Autodesk 3dstudio 2. I am totally a self-taught in the field of CGI and 3D (The reason was very simple, there was no CG school back to early 90’). I went freelancing since I left Hoor Animation Studio in end of 1999.


4 Comments:

At 3:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love your website. It has a lot of great pictures and is very informative.
»

 
At 3:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed looking at your site, I found it very helpful indeed, keep up the good work.
»

 
At 3:57 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I say briefly: Best! Useful information. Good job guys.
»

 
At 3:57 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmm I love the idea behind this website, very unique.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home