Monday, May 08, 2006

Project Overview: 'Lonely and left behind'

Hello everybody!

I already started this project overview some time ago with a very detailed tutorial on modelling a human head using boxmodelling in Max5. Then, after already having written 35 pages, I realized, that it would probably become too long and started all over again. ;-) Nevertheless, If you´re interested in the complete modelling tutorial, please feel free to visit my website (http://www.the-tantrum-project.de) where you will find this tutorial within the next weeks (hopefully it´s all finished until then). You could also write a nice E-Mail to me and ask for the tutorial – if you´re especially nice, I might even send you the head-model. Well no – that would just spoil the fun you will have with modelling your own head! Harhar.

[read more]


4 Comments:

At 3:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice! Where you get this guestbook? I want the same script.. Awesome content. thankyou.
»

 
At 3:57 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This site is one of the best I have ever seen, wish I had one like this.
»

 
At 4:02 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm impressed with your site, very nice graphics!
»

 
At 4:03 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very pretty site! Keep working. thnx!
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home