Friday, May 05, 2006

Tutorial: Making of a Toaster

I’m Guy BlueSummers, and this is my tutorial. The reason I made this was not just because I was bored at work one day (though that’s how it started). I actually remember when I was starting out with 3DSMax and I realized there aren’t enough tutorials out there that really walk you through every click, movement, and heartbeat of production. That’s why I decided to model a toaster and document every process along the way. With any luck, if you follow this tutorial, you should end up with something that looks like my toaster here. Note that you should have some background with the interface to start off. You should know how to make a box, how to use your Gizmos, and basically be able to click a mouse. I show you where almost everything is and what your settings should be.

4 Comments:

At 3:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great site lots of usefull infomation here.
»

 
At 4:03 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very best site. Keep working. Will return in the near future.
»

 
At 4:03 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your are Nice. And so is your site! Maybe you need some more pictures. Will return in the near future.
»

 
At 4:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This site is one of the best I have ever seen, wish I had one like this.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home